Thursday, March 28, 2013

Playing catch-up

So many things going on in life right now. Some good, some bad. Life is a blessing though.
Pearl seems to be growing up uncontrollably. (She will be 8m next week!) I wish I could pause moments with her. I am incredibly lucky to be a stay at home mom.
Anyways, she's been eating "baby food" for almost two months now. She loves to eat. She babbles A LOT. Her first word was "mamama" and now she's moved on to "dada." Pearl is also on the verge of crawling! She's been working hard at it for a few days. I think she'll have it down in a couple more days! I love watching her grow into her own little person.
Wedding plan is in full gear! June 1st, 2013, I will be marrying my best friend. We are going for a "rustic" look/feel. Although, if it were completely up to him we'd be running away to Vegas. We're having a simple ceremony and reception. My Grandparents are letting us use their property. They have a small chapel that my dad and uncles built when I was a little girl. I'm getting more and more excited. My mom and I picked a dress out a couple weeks ago. Everything is coming along.
I will continue to keep this updated! Also, I'll post pictures of wedding projects and Pearl of course.
Feel free to throw any tips you have my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment